The commercial water market deregulates on the 1st April 2017 with estimated savings of £200 million for businesses, schools and charities across England. Are you ready to take advantage?
Our unique energy buying platform already saves significant time and money for our energy buyers and it is now ready to help buyers make more of the water market deregulation.
With no sign-up fees, hidden charges or contracts required to get started our platform offers commercial water consumers a simple and transparent way to select their new water contract.
So what is going to happen?
From the 1st April 2017 the non-domestic water market in England will operate in a similar to other utilities such as energy:
- Licensed retailers will buy wholesale water services from licensed water companies
- The licensed retailers will then create packages tailored to the needs of you, the consumer, as they compete for business
- Commercial water consumers will be able to shop around for their water retailer as they do for other utilities
Just like the energy market, the infrastructure and delivery systems for supplying water will remain the same so there is no potential disruption to service.
How will water consumers benefit?
OFWAT predict that a competitive water market will deliver over £200m of benefit to the economy as well as significant environmental benefits through efficiency and monitoring. Every business, organisation and charity could benefit directly via:
- Lower bills and better value for money. Initial direct savings are expected to be between 3% to 10%
- Better customer service
- More tailored service to suit your business needs
- Help in becoming more water efficient
So what’s the process?
It couldn’t be simpler. Any commercial water consumer will be able to switch their provider from the 1st April 2017. If you haven’t already got plans in place, we can work with you.
- A new, simplified route to water buying
- Secure, ground-breaking, online platforms for procurement and monitoring
- Live tenders, increasing competition and savings
- A simple interface with instant access and reporting
- Manage and report on multiple contracts and sites
- Account management support, backed by industry expertise
- Historic and ongoing water bill validation
How you benefit:
- Time and cost savings for your business, school or charity
- Make informed choices from multiple suppliers
- Effective energy and water management utilising our platforms
- Reduce your water consumption benefitting your business & the environment
- Manage your contracts in one secure place
Start the process now.
With no sign-up fees, hidden charges or contracts you can use our platforms to kick-start the process of saving time and money on your water contracts.Contact TEQ Group Contact Enerteq